Please see below for any current vacancies at Anglia Factors. If you are interested in the role please forward your CV on to email@example.com or contact us on 01473 610192
Apprentice Cabinet Maker
A fantastic opportunity to begin a career in Carpentry and Joinery being trained as an Apprentice Carpenter. If you feel you have the below attributes please get in touch.
- Making specific fittings or furniture including kitchens and cabinets
- Constructing shelving units
- Making timber frames
- Cutting and shaping wood
- Repairing and maintaining doors, door frames, etc
- Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health & Safety and other relevant legislation
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Creative and a good eye for design
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent time keeping
- Works efficiently within the team and able to take instruction
Day release to West Suffolk College to complete apprenticeship college training. The hours for this role are based on Monday-Friday 40 hours per week.
Entry Requirements GCSE grades A*-D (9-3) in Maths and English are desirable. If this requirement is
not met, all apprentices must undertake additional tuition/training and achieve a Level 1 in Functional
Skills English and/or Maths in order to achieve their apprenticeship.